Winter Power Word Bank... List #2
Amazing how time flies. It's the best day of the week yet again here in Faith's Garden of INspiration - Weleful Wednesday. Time for your serving of optimism, encouragement, and wisdom.
Can you believe it's already the end of February 2018? Simply Spectacular!!!
As we move into the month of March we must also continue to move in our ability to exercise the beauty, the richness, and the value of our words. I am totally exhilarated to bring you our Power Word Bank for the week. As you know, I am a firm believer in what our words can do. Besides our actions, our words exhort an incredible amount of energy into the atmosphere and into the lives that we speak them to and speak them over.
So... here we go. Just a few words to add to your personal Power Word Bank dictionary from this point on:
1) Sagacious - /sa·ga·cious/ having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgment
2) Frabjous - /frab·jous/ delightful, joyous, extraordinary
3) Ameliorative - /ame·lio·rative/ to make or become better, more bearable, more satisfactory
4) Breviloquent - /bre·vil·o·quent/ concise
5) Cogitabund - /cog·i·ta·bund/ given to deep thought : having the appearance of being in deep meditation
6) Splendiferous - /splen·dif·er·ous/ extraordinarily or showily impressive
7) Assiduous - /as·sid·u·ous/ showing great care, attention, and effort
8) Munificent - /mu·nif·i·cent/ very liberal in giving or bestowing
Now that was a nutritious mouth full.
Let's get busy and share these new words. Let's store them for future use. And by all means let's promote them.
Of course, share a few of your own in the comment section below. I definitely look forward to it.
Until we meet again...
Stay Forever Blessed and Highly Favored
Your #1 Inspirational Quotes Author TSWFAITH
Tell a friend to join us here weekly in Faith's Garden Of INspiration
2/28/2018 09:57:24 am
😱OMG!!!!!!!! Not only did I not know these word but to pronounce them was worse but interesting meaning. I’m going to use some them.......... Awesomesauce 😃
3/4/2018 10:55:38 pm
You are always...
2/28/2018 07:04:11 pm
These are the words you use to impress someone and then pray for two things:
2/28/2018 10:29:59 pm
I don’t know how often I would use these words, but it’s always nice to learn something new.
Leave a Reply.
I am T.S. Wilson - "Faith" World Renown #1 INspirational Quotes Author, Speaker and Writer. I THANK YOU in advance for joining me here on my Blog page. This is going to be a "grandnificent" adventure for each of us. Join me here every Wednesday for an extra burst of inspiration, encouragement and optimism.